Preschool Music programs at The Music Garden use the amazing Sound Beginnings curriculum. Classes are fun and energetic and specifically designed for children ages 3-4.
Sound Beginnings and Music for Families classes prepare students for success in our popular Let's Play Music piano program, pre-k, and kindergarten.
About the Classes
SOUND BEGINNINGS: AGE 3-4 YEARS
- Classes held once a week, caregiver attends every week, 15 classes per semester, 45 minutes in length.
- Each week the Sound Beginnings curriculum (Spring theme is Silver Buttons) provides education through musical play!
- Sound Beginnings students will love exploring the elements of music, rhythm, pitch, harmony, form, dynamics, and tone color.
MUSIC FOR FAMILIES: MIXED AGE 6 months - 4 years
- Classes held once a week, caregiver(s) attends every week, 15 classes per semester, 45 minutes in length.
- Each week we will be singing, playing simple instruments, and moving - it is absolutely magical.
- This mixed-age class is perfect for family music-making.
1How frequent are the classes?
Classes are one time per week for 45 minutes per class
2Can siblings attend classes?
Siblings not registered and friends may not attend class unless prior arrangement has been made with the instructor.
3Is registration open for this class?
Yes. Join anytime during the semester if space in class is available. If joining after the semester start, the tuition will be prorated based on remaining classes. The registration fee of $25 is due at enrollment regardless of start date.
4Do caregivers attend with the children?
Yes, all preschool music programs are caregiver(s) and child.